The New HD-12 Home Series (up to 200 m2).
The unit is designed for maximum performance for homes up to 200 m2).
Installation Natural Action Whole House Unit Structured Water Unit HD-12:
The best solution for anyone owning their own home or rent. The device can be easily uninstalled for relocation elsewhere. The structured water unit converts every drop of tap water coming into your house into life-enhancing structured water. It is comforting to know that each faucet, including your shower, dishwasher, washing machine, and garden taps, is supplied with structured water.
What to consider:
- Locate the main water shut-off before starting.
- This unit can be mounted in any position; the unit is bi-directional.
- Avoid dropping this unit as it may result in impaired function.
- The unit is maintenance-free and installed by a certified plumber.
- Avoid leaving this unit in freezing temperatures with residual water inside, as impaired function may result.
- If the unit is buried in dirt or exposed to rain, the steel connectors and any brass fittings must be covered or sealed from the dirt, as nature will break down the steel and brass. Cover with several wraps of duct tape or another weatherproof wrapping.
- Ask your plumber if it is recommended to flush your water heater before installation by following your manufacturer’s guidelines.
- After installation, run all taps for 5 minutes (including shower).
If questions arise specifically in relation to the installation of the unit, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the office.
Specifications for the natural action whole house structured water unit HD-12:
- Max Continuous Recommended Pressure: 100 PSIG.
- Max Continuous Temperature: 140F / 60 Celcius.
- Colour: Dark Grey.
- Material Construction: NSF-61 PVC PARTS, Food Grade HDPE.
- Weight: 2.6 lbs / 1.18kg. (HD-12).
- Recommended adapter fittings: 1/2″, 3/4″ or 1″ inch depending on pipe size (click here or here for options).
- Typical Installation Time: 15-30 minutes.
- Total installation length: 18.5″ / 47 cm.
- Most Australian homes have 3/4″ copper water pipes, with newer homes having 3/4″ UPVC.
- Bathing in structured water is very healing.
- To quench your thirst, fill water containers to take.
- For washing / soaking your vegetables and fruits in structured water, energizing the fruit and vegetables.
- For cooking and baking with structured water.
- Give your plants and garden the best possible water and see them flourish.
- For people who experience hard water, this will be reduced or something of the past (depending on the level of calcium in the water). No more calcification of your showerhead, kettle, dishwasher, or washing machine! No more calcium stripes in your wine glasses or any other glassware for that matter; this includes your shower and mirrors.
“I decided to get a whole-house unit fitted so all the family could benefit. I’ve been very happy with that decision, and we all immediately noticed a significant improvement in the taste and quality of the water, a real recommendation,” Sophie Marotta – Consultant.
Thank you for the fantastic service and for the lovely AHA Structured Water we now have throughout our home. The portable device is great as well for making up my homoeopathic, I believe everyone should be drinking it” – Kim Thomas (Nutritional Medicine).