‘All Australia units are ‘WaterMark’ approved and come with the correct fittings. Warranty only applies for ‘WaterMark’ approved Australia NAT products.
Plumber Installation Instructions Whole House Unit:
The best solution for residential applications but also rental properties, as it converts every drop of tap water coming into your house into the life-enhancing structured water. It is comforting to know that each faucet including your shower, dishwasher, washing machine, and garden taps are supplied with structured water.
1. Installation should comply with the requirements of AS 3500 and be installed by a qualified plumber.
2. Locate the main water shut off before starting. This unit can be mounted in any position, with the water entering from either end as the unit is bi-directional.
3. Water pressure up to 2000 kPa (300 psi)
4. Avoid dropping this unit as it may result in impaired function.
5. The unit is maintenance-free ones installed by a certified plumber.
6. Avoid leaving this unit in freezing temperatures with residual water inside as impaired function may result.
7. If the unit is buried in dirt or exposed to rain, the steel connectors and any brass fittings must be covered or sealed from the dirt, as nature will break down the steel and brass. Cover with several wraps of duct tape or another weatherproof wrapping.
8. We recommend flushing your water heater before installation by Following your manufactures guidelines. The water heater may need to be flushed weekly until all loosened deposits are flushed out.
This unit is ideal for anyone owning their own home. The device can be easily uninstalled for relocation elsewhere.
If questions arise specifically in relation to the installation of the unit please contact the office.
Specifications for the whole house water unit:
- Length: Varies by country but for Australia 18.5″ / 469mm
- Diameter: 2.5″ / 65 mm
- Pipe size: 25mm BSP (Metric)
- Weight: Varies depending on connector type. Approx. 2.6 lbs. / 1.18 kilogram
It is useful to know:
- Bathing in structured water is very healing
- To quench your thirst and filling water containers to take
- For washing / soaking your vegetables and fruits in structured water energizing the fruit and vegetables
- For cooking and baking with structured water
- Giving your plants and garden the best possible water and seeing them flourish.
- For people who experience hard water this will be reduced or something of the past (depending on the level of calcium in the water). No more calcification of your showerhead, kettle, dishwasher or washing machine! No more calcium stripes in your wine glasses or any other glassware for that matter this includes your shower and mirrors.
Thank you once more for this amazing water. The water has actually helped bring my skin issues with yeast under control it has just been phenomenal. It is now 12 months in and my debilitating symptoms of yeast that I used to face can no longer be found on my body. Thank you again and again! Amrit Sandhu – Engineer
I bought the portable unit the reason been that I was traveling to India. I am classical Homeopath and I was resuming my studies there in Kerala and I used the portable all the time it was fantastic. I feel great and I definitely recommend it! Cassandra Williams – Classical Naturopath