Installation Natural Action Shower Structured Water Unit:
The shower Structured Water Unit produces photonic life force energy in the water. The shower “rehabilitates” ordinary tap water into beautiful soft-structured water.
1. Installation should comply with the requirements of AS 3500 and be installed by a qualified plumber.
2. Remove the existing showerhead and install the shower unit and place the shower head to the shower unit. The unit either is attached to the wall or can hang down on the shower hose depending on your shower situation.
3. Water pressure up to 2000 kPa (300 psi)
4. Avoid dropping this unit as it may result in impaired function.
5. The unit is maintenance-free ones installed by a certified plumber.
This unit is ideal for anyone living in a rental property or the device can be easily uninstalled for relocation elsewhere.
If questions arise specifically in relation to the installation of the unit please contact the office.
Specifications for the natural action shower structure water unit:
- Length: 5″ / 12.7 cm including connectors
- Weight: 13.4 ounces / 0.4 Kilogram
- Diameter: 2.5″ / 6.35 cm
Useful to know:
- It can be removed and used as a portable unit.
- Take it with you when you travel.
- Fits easily in any hand luggage
Thank you once more for this amazing water. The water has actually helped bring my skin issues with yeast under control it has just been phenomenal. It is now 12 months in and my debilitating symptoms of yeast that I used to face can no longer be found on my body. Thank you again and again! Amrit Sandhu – Engineer
I bought the portable unit the reason been that I was traveling to India. I am classical Homeopath and I was resuming my studies there in Kerala and I used the portable all the time it was fantastic. I feel great and I definitely recommend it! Cassandra Williams – Classical Naturopath