The HD-24 Home Series
The unit is designed for maximum performance > 200 m2.
Installation Natural Action Whole House Structured Water Unit HD-24:
The best solution for anyone owning their own home or renting. The device can be easily uninstalled for relocation elsewhere. The structured water unit converts every drop of tap water coming into your house into life-enhancing structured water. It is comforting to know that each faucet, including your shower, dishwasher, washing machine, and garden taps, is supplied with structured water.
*Installation by a Professional Certified Plumber is required.
What to consider:
- Locate the main water shut-off before starting.
- This unit can be mounted in any position. The team is bi-directional.
- Avoid dropping this unit as it may result in impaired function.
- The unit is maintenance-free and installed by a certified plumber.
- Avoid leaving this unit in freezing temperatures with residual water inside, as impaired function may result.
- If the unit is buried in dirt or exposed to rain, the steel connectors and any brass fittings must be covered or sealed from the dirt, as nature will break down the steel and brass. Cover with several wraps of duct tape or another weatherproof wrapping.
- Ask your plumber if it is recommended to flush your water heater before installation by following your manufacturer’s guidelines.
- After installation, run all taps for 5 minutes (including the shower).
If questions arise specifically about the installation of the unit, please get in touch with the office.
Specifications for the natural action whole house structured water unit HD-24:
- Max Continuous Recommended Pressure: 100 PSIG.
- Max Continuous Temperature: 140F / 60 Celcius.
- Colour: Dark Grey.
- Material Construction: NSF-61 PVC PARTS, Food Grade HDPE.
- Weight: 5 lbs / 2.27kg. (HD-24).
- Mating Fittings: 3/4″ NPTF stainless steel band reinforced.
- Recommended adapter fittings: 1/2″, 3/4″ or 1″ inch depending on pipe size (click here or here for options)
- Typical Installation Time: 15-30 minutes.
- Total installation length: 24″ / 61 cm.
- Most Australian homes have 3/4″ copper water pipes, with newer homes having 3/4″ UPVC.
- Bathing in structured water is very healing.
- To quench your thirst, fill water containers to take.
- For washing / soaking your vegetables and fruits in structured water, energizing the fruit and vegetables.
- For cooking and baking with structured water.
- Give your plants and garden the best possible water and see them flourish.
- For people who experience hard water, this will be reduced or something of the past (depending on the level of calcium in the water). No more calcification of your showerhead, kettle, dishwasher, or washing machine! No more calcium stripes in your wine glasses or any other glassware, for that matter. This includes your shower and mirrors.
Product Satisfaction Guarantee:
30-day product satisfaction Guarantee (from your purchase date), no risk to you.
10-year warranty against manufacturer defects (from the date of your purchase), so peace of mind is guaranteed