Dynamically Enhanced (DE) White Portable Structured Water Unit:
The portable is the easiest way to structure water on the go or at home. Simply pour water through the top (large end) and point the small spout into any drink bottle, jug or container to get the benefits of Structured Water.
Features of the portable water unit:
- A sleek design.
- Power-packed. 1/2 the structuring ability of a whole house unit packed into a convenient size package.
- The canister and interior flow-form is made from food grade plastic used for kitchen appliances and is easy to clean and maintain.
- It is practically indestructible.
- Embossed with the Chinese words “Wu Wei” (Wu Wei means Natural Action) a state of being in which our actions are quite effortlessly in alignment with the ebb and flow of the elemental cycles of the natural world.
- Lightweight, making it easy to carry when you are out and about, traveling or on the go. Fits into backpacks, purses, luggage, lunch-boxes, and more.
- It drains easily from either end and can be stored with either end up.
- Dishwasher safe.
Specifications for the portable water unit:
- Length: 7.5″ / 19.05 Cm
- Diameter: 2.5″ / 6.35 cm
- Weight: 9.5 ounces / 0.27 kilogram
- Liquid Volume Capacity: 5 ounces / 150 ML
It is useful to know:
- Small enough to be taken to a yoga studio to fill up your bottle of water.
- Being on the go and having the ability to structure any source water wherever you are.
- Structuring juices of any kind (apple, grape, orange, etc) by adding structured water to it.
Thank you once more for this amazing water. The water has actually helped bring my skin issues with yeast under control it has just been phenomenal. It is now 12 months in and my debilitating symptoms of yeast that I used to face can no longer be found on my body. Thank you again and again! Amrit Sandhu – Engineer
I bought the portable unit the reason been that I was traveling to India. I am classical Homeopath and I was resuming my studies there in Kerala and I used the portable all the time it was fantastic. I feel great and I definitely recommend it! Cassandra Williams – Classical Naturopath