Large Structured Water Unit (over 2500 sqft /230 m2)
The unit is designed for maximum performance for homes or businesses over 2500 sqft / 230 m2).
Installation Natural Action Large Structured Water Unit:
The large unit converts every drop of source water coming into your house, business or other commercial purposes into life-enhancing structured water. It is comforting to know that each faucet including your shower, dishwasher, washing machine, garden taps or used in a restaurant or business is supplied with structured water.
What to consider:
- Locate the main water shut off before starting.
- This unit can be mounted in any position the unit is bi-directional.
- Avoid dropping this unit as it may result in impaired function.
- The unit is maintenance-free ones installed by a certified plumber.
- Avoid leaving this unit in freezing temperatures with residual water inside as impaired function may result.
- If the unit is buried in dirt or exposed to rain the steel connectors and any brass fittings must be covered or sealed from the dirt, as nature will break down the steel and brass. Cover with several wraps of duct tape or another weatherproof wrapping.
- Ask your plumber if it is recommended to flush your water heater before installation by following your manufacturer’s guidelines.
- After installation, it is recommended to run all taps for 5 minutes.
- Make sure the stainless steel connectors at each end of the structured water unit is taped against rusting.
- Direct sun exposure for extended periods of time is not recommended.
If questions arise specifically in relation to the installation of the unit please contact the office.
Specifications for the natural action large structured water unit:
- Max Continuous Recommended Pressure: 100 PSIG.
- Max Continuous Temperature: 140F / 60 Celcius.
- Colour: White.
- Material Construction: NSF-61 PVC PARTS, Food Grade HDPE.
- Length 28.7″ / 73.03 cm
- Diameter: 4.6″ / 11.68 cm
- For pipe size 50mm BSPM (Metric)
- Weight: Approx. 5 lbs / 2.27 kilo gram
- Typical Installation Time: 30 minutes.
- Most Australian homes have 3/4″ copper water pipe with newer homes having 3/4″ UPVC
- Bathing in structured water is very healing.
- To quench your thirst filling water containers to take.
- For washing / soaking your vegetables and fruits in structured water energizing the fruit and vegetables.
- For cooking and baking with structured water.
- Give your plants and garden the best possible water and see them flourish.
- For restaurant or business purposes where quality water is required (food preparation etc).
- For people who experience hard water this will be reduced or something of the past (depending on the level of calcium in the water). No more calcification of your showerhead, kettle, dishwasher, or washing machine! No more calcium stripes in your wine glasses or any other glassware for that matter this includes your shower and mirrors.
Thank you once more for this amazing water. The water has actually helped bring my skin issues with yeast under control it has just been phenomenal. It is now 12 months in and the debilitating symptoms of yeast that I used to face can no longer be found on my body. Thank you again and again! –Amrit Sandhu (Engineer).
Thank you, for the fantastic service and for the lovely AHA Structured Water we now have throughout our home. The portable device is great for making up my homoeopathic, I believe everyone should be drinking it” – Kim Thomas (Nutritional Medicine).